Mr Inappropriate .... June-July 2026,... mixed calendar PLUS ????????????

 


https://linktr.ee/bossxared                                   

PEX 543 864 678X 


https://xared.substack.com/p/how-the-anti-chris-became-the-refugative

A.ChRiS SMITH

acstrike.now@mailfence.com  


https://xared.substack.com/p/unversal-_reporting_?

https://open.substack.com/pub/xared/p/unversal-_reporting_?


https://c.org/VFDGTkwvmN


31 ..,, port pass uk despatched?


I have 60 pages relevant to the claim against SMS , a.k.a.. but I have no patience with those who  who employed such scum who are supposed to provide sanctuary & protection 

and instead exploit cheap foreign labourers.. and punish those who dare to complaint about their mis-management 

In MNE at least, the "asylum centre" was managed by government employees, In Dublin any manner of cheap security staff are allowed to know the identity and violate those who came here in trust !


compiling 60 pages, exposing the Garda "comminity officer" who allowed the crime.. this collectively probably took a week

(without office facilities available to me) I have no WISH to spend more time waiting for a biased & inept system to deal with a 6 month old VALID claim 

as your Dublin "establishment" covering up the violations AGAINST the (classified) resident, exposed his location & ID, stole or disposed of his property.. how low can they go.. ? their I P O led by a power hungry legalised criminal..


260730..

small courts...


260729... Pball... prep for small cnuts..


26728   faye pballl  089 956 6944   


26727,,, ... send 7 pages,,, andy burn etc... and... ffity phil,, 086 127 8988


26726  Liverpool v sund 4-2  .. Morrison, Dom, Chiesa, Koumas


260725   ..mewe.  1team pre season...  https://c.org/CncvSxhGjW 


260724  https://open.substack.com/pub/xared/p/unversal-_reporting_r=8bomhl&utm_campaign=post&utm_medium=web&showWelcomeOnShare=true


260723  andy.burnham.mp@parliament.uk    new zealand?


https://c.org/R8PCd65YX2


260722 Re: PEX 543 864 678X You still need to send us documents


I REPEAT IF a HUMAN BEING is reading this , I wonder how it is possible for you to IGNORE the information YOU must already have on file/// ??? your FCO staff (cc) in the embassy Montengro supplied the emergency travel document and told me that would be sufficient to obtain a new passport , that was nor true as your Liverpool passport office declined when I returned to UK in 2025 via that emergency passport.


SO i can otherwise only reply from memory


the full name shown on the missing passport ; Christopher Richard Smith  (of course)

the year the passport was issued ( I think it was 14 July 2004) Number 800073940?   expired 2014 extended 1 year by Podgorica embassy

how and where the passport went missing  - I dont know  exactly as the embassy staff knew my samsonite briefcase was stolen in July 2023 & as I hadn't travelled since 2025 i assumed it had been inside that brief case, (I had only used for business prior to the expiry daye of the passport!

the date it went missing I dont know as I did not attempt any travel - but I believe it was reported to the embassy (MNE) in July or august 2023

if you already reported it missing to us – the lost or stolen reference number  ( ask your colleagues in Montenegro>?_  I do not have that information

I BELIEVE this is a deliberate policy of the UK government to illegally deny me travel freedom!



ChRiS SMITH  ,F & U

Freelance Strategic Manager & Eco-logistics REdGEMnetworking ; 1team & more

"From local to GLOW-BALL"   (LIVERPOOL & Worldwide)

Alternative publisher <BANNEDit mag>


Sent with Proton Mail secure email.


On Tuesday, 21 July 2026 at 15:14, Passport Office <passport.office@notifications.service.gov.uk> wrote:


HM Passport Office



Dear Christopher Smith,


Application reference: PEX 543 864 678X


Send us the documents we need for your new passport

We sent you an email on 30 June 2026 asking you to send us the documents we need for your passport application.


260722


Probably difficult to grasp any of this , I have had many GREAT times too, which I would rather focus on & discuss, but in spite of losing all those I loved or who loved me, homes, property, assets & valued belongings , after arriving back here, at the end of 2024, I decided to try to make this "modern Dublin" my HOME, probably for the first time have a "Celtic feeling" as In my  Liverpool-Irish youth.. joined a local community centre & became addicted  to "Pickleball" I looked forwards to each wednesday morning, and even when MOVED  to Rathmines circumstances here allowed me to get to the centre to put up the nets for the group AND so that I could start playing early..


Throughout my life I have known how "bureaucrats" & dictators LOVE to ENFORCE rules that have no common sense, and after doing this for almost 18 months reacted against being told "NO" and contested their "legality" result; I got banned.. NOT so much a surprise as SADNESS that NOT ONE of the ladies stood up for me, or have since then 2 months ago BOTERED to ask after me, almost all of them had received some "mag" flyers or card, (including condolences when a member lost her mum) NOT one of these "Christian ladies" cared whether I lived or died.. that hurt more than I wanted to show, and many times I had offered my know-how to Catherine, and the centre manager Karen?  all dismissed


such is the COLD reality of modern "Dubliners" ,,they bear no resemblance to those I knew before..


On Jul 22, 2026 at 7:47 AM, Robin Loxley <a.robin.loxley@mailfence.com> wrote;


]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]


To National “community welfare Service”                 nwcws@welfare.ie


Ref PPSN 0178413QB


for the attention of Dara Calleary

 

I/we refer to the UNSIGNED letter received on the 22 July 2026


It starts  “ “ I refer to your DEA  - your claim is under review “”


as the sender is NOT a person but a department  this is NIT appropriate  and must reply that the tone of this letter comes across as “threatening” ...and aggressive!


& would also immediately comment that providing more documentation BEFORE you review the unusual claim for its own sake tastes of the same bias shown by the departments under the dictatorship of your colleague the “injustice minister”  AND, that having already printed over 100 pages (cost e20)  supporing the previous claims (which were not dealt with properly either) I am loathe to spend more cash on this claim.


However, I shall snd you  copies of correspondence with Phoenix life that required the intervention of the also useless “ombudsman”  and has still not resulted in the paument of around 600 Euros from my decuased wifes modest death benefit. However monthly amounts of around 23 Euros have recommensed. 


Nevertheless,  the Banks do not send me paper statements and I do not use “internet banking”

I have tried to convince AiB & PTSB who are both subjects to claims added to 99 files lodged & pending since last year at your supreme court & over 315 pages & other data filed at the E C H R (Strasbourg) for numerous violations which your Dublin based government , minister O Callaghan & their agents &/or employees are accused 


Therefore, should you choose to “PUNISH” me also, as I am still within the I.P.O procedure and located at this IPAS centre address, I shall be forced to add your department to those claims 


------------------------


p.s I have no idea what a UK NINO is????


C.R.S / & as UNPAID manager /founder of  F & U.  n.g.o. c/o;

room 8

16 Charleston Road,

Dublin

D06 TE84


-=======================================


260721  ;//>?  maryconnolly@hotmail.com  attached for private knowledge only 


X commented, "see the pic, 10 years ago when I formed & managed the character building youth football academy for the disadvantaged kids in Montenegro (MNE) 

I looked 40 or younger , then 10 years ago, 10 years later and "protected£ in the Dublin "sanctuary" and I look NOW  30 years older, because I am"




For security and privacy concerns, remote content such as images has been filtered. Load remote content?  Yes

Re: Fw: your ref 2514010-IPPA-24 Person ref 1490610-24 Christopher Richard SMITHJul 21, 2026, 12:44 PM

Boss Mecenter <bossxtall@gmail.com>

To: newsdesk@irishtimes.com, jessica.wilson@publishershouse.co.uk  4 more

Cc: ipasinbox@ipas.cloud.gov.ie, Ministers Office <info@justice.ie>  12 more

Bcc: acstrike.now@mailfence.com

On Tue, Jul 21, 2026 at 9:37 AM Boss Mecenter <bossxtall@gmail.com> wrote:REF X ("Refugative")

ref 2514010-IPPA-24 Person ref 1490610-24 

(bcc Zorro + ngos worldwide etc )  


via boss  gmail    (ID ...)  media release (other email addresses blocked) 


add zip 007 from USB?

and pic  

 

DEEPER & more MENACING " than Snowden & Assange stories COMBINED 


* UK began the 1986  attack on this, then,  young SOCIALIST wizz kid genius who ruffled up their "establishment" policies ?

* escaped and separated after losing ALL ; 

could not return due to damage of UK cloaked menace

* 1995 coma cause by Kiev poisoning ("classified" USA/uk rival communications initiative)

* the "germoney" incidences denied legal representation & attacked in "detention"

  so in May 2000 formed F & U n.g.o

* The escape to MNE, began ANOTHER new life...invested in community & youth

 

BUT about 10 years ago...

* the USA bought MNE for a NATO (USA/uk controlled ) military base in a country of ONLY 700k

*  IT DID NOT MATTER IF "x" HAD HOUSE PURCHASE CONTRACTS, RENTAL CONTRACTS, HE WAS LOCKED OUT ,ARRESTED OR DETAINED WITHOUT CHARGE, EVICTED ATTACKED OR WORSE BY AGENTS OF THE ACCUSED 

* after the lock out, evictions, and 20 claims filed at MNE court.. unanswered!

* then in 2023 MNE "policemen" (uniformed)  robbers stole all his documents & belongings 

(their POlice chief ARRESTED for fraud, but complaints unanswered by UK, MNE or lawyers)

NOT ONLY IN UK from 1986 , but in B.R.D (Freiburg) 1999-2005,  & in MNE (2023) homes ransacked, assets stolen, and WORSE! 

* In 2024 "deported" from asylum seekers centre via LIVERPOOL, uk denied "X" support there, of course! put him on their streets, so "escaped to Dublin"

*  during the 40 years (since  OCTOBER 1986)   "THEY" (UK/USA, govt agents & their allied agents repeatedly stole his assets, disrupted his initiatives and KILLED , disappeared or KIDNAPPED anyone close to "X" , who he loved, loved him, or who associated closely.

* "X" had to change more than 100 times email addresses (& replace several websites) of F & U n.g.o. also, due to hacking by govt & private agencies allied to UK/USA ,

 (internet cafe servers regularly crashed)

...and denied ProtectioN and sanctuary in a corrupt right wing DUBLIN establishment led by a "bent Barrista"  (J. O Callaghan) who are subservient to anglo-saxon policies of the corrupt UK & USA governments & their "biz sponsors"...


p.s. personal comment from "X"  (attached pic from 10 years ago with "the lads" ..I look about 40 years old,   the 10 years since have aged me another 30 years!!


On Mon, Jul 20, 2026 at 8:49 AM Boss Mecenter <bossxtall@gmail.com> wrote:

260721  see Zip file addition (rejected Zip by your system)  

ref 007-CRSfu260707appeal01aplus260721

IN ADDITION to 104 files delivered to IPO (PDF form) in January 2025

 007-CRSfu260707appeal01aplus260721.zip


On Thu, Jul 16, 2026 at 11:47 AM boss-mecenter (overload) <boss-mecenter@protonmail.com> wrote:

their "injustice minister" is still trying to "STEAMROLLER" deportations NOW the econony is failing... "same old story"  but the attachments show hundreds of complaints extracted from0ver 600,000 of data files (Hidden "elsewhere" ) and SHOW that that DUBLIN  UK/USA influenced "establishment" , minister, officials, officers, agents & employees have continued the SYSTEMATIC PROFILNG" violations against the applicant!  where is their "PROTECTION" ?  where may he escape to ; to get RESPECT, when their UK / USA allies even support GENOCIDE in Palestine and the Corrupt Zelensky regime (whose buddies attempted to murder this applicant in 1995) with billions , because "it stops SOCIALISM" ???


overload (act-on) mails for CRSfu / Boss 2026 /ACSfu

for "Freedom e Union" N.G.O registered may 1, 2000

as a EU wide union for those persons violated by the state

associated with International Residents Association (EIRE)

copy mails to bossxtall@gmail.com & 1team members


Sent with Proton Mail secure email.


------- Forwarded Message -------

From: ChRi5mitH_FandU freelance strategic manager <ChRi5mitH_FandU@protonmail.com>

Date: On Thursday, 16 July 2026 at 06:54

Subject: your ref 2514010-IPPA-24 Person ref 1490610-24  ("X")

To: International Protection Office <info@ipo.gov.ie>

CC: info@protectionappeals.ie <info@protectionappeals.ie>, admin-correspondence@ipo.gov.ie <admin-correspondence@ipo.gov.ie>, boss-mecenter <boss-mecenter@protonmail.com>


your  ref 2514010-IPPA-24 Person ref 1490610-24


updated 

Schedule 1 form with parts 1,2,3 of supporting notes

extractions from Emails supporting rejection of "ministers decision"  ETC! 

reminder that EU regulations do not allow the "minister" or the IPO staff to reject appeals in paper form!

 

F & U

Freelance Strategic Manager & Eco-logistics REdGEMnetworking ; 1team & more

"From local to GLOW-BALL"   (LIVERPOOL & Worldwide)

Alternative publisher <BANNEDit mag>


"The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of the darkness. For he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know who I am when I lay my vengeance upon you."






260720  see Zip file addition (rejected Zip by your system)   

ref 007-CRSfu260707appeal01aplus260721

IN ADDITION to 104 files delieverd to IPO (PDF form) in January 2025



260717/i8/19........



https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FTKAP-HOwbE

and the irish are followign this insanity... and they dont owe anything as they were also invaded by the english


https://boss-strike-vct.livejournal.com/496.html


260716


your ref 2514010-IPPA-24 Person ref 1490610-24 Christopher Richard SMITH

From

Stored with zero-access encryption

ChRi5mitH_FandU freelance strategic manager<ChRi5mitH_FandU@protonmail.com>

Star message

Sent

Has 3 attachments (23.82 MB)

06:54Thursday, 16 July 2026 at 06:54

To

International Protection Office<info@ipo.gov.ie>

CC

info@protectionappeals.ie

admin-correspondence@ipo.gov.ie

End-to-end encrypted

boss-mecenter<boss-mecenter@protonmail.com>

BCC

End-to-end encrypted

Bossx<bossx2026@proton.me>

Hide details

Thursday, 16 July 2026 at 06:54


your  ref 2514010-IPPA-24 Person ref 1490610-24


updated 

Schedule 1 form with parts 1,2,3 of supporting notes

extractions from Emails supporting rejection of "ministers decision"  ETC! 

reminder that EU regulations do not allow the "minister" or the IPO staff to reject appeals in paper form!

ChRiS SMITH  ,F & U

Freelance Strategic Manager & Eco-logistics REdGEMnetworking ; 1team & more

"From local to GLOW-BALL"   (LIVERPOOL & Worldwide)

Alternative publisher <BANNEDit mag>


"The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of the darkness. For he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know who I am when I lay my vengeance upon you."


260715


PLEASE inform the "MINISTER" From understanding of the E U regulations controling member states immigration procedures 

THAT the IPO chosing arbitrarily to anandon ppaper is NOT allowing you to REJECT appeal documents presented in paper form!


## 260714


We enjoyed an "irinic afters" to the modest little paty organised by the local "!for all" group 

at the migrant/refugee centre (location hidden) shortly after an amusing discussion with a community worker 

on the subject of the "injustice minister" we had all put dispersed when "Jim wont fix it" arrived out of breath late of course..

like something out of either a monty python (upper class twit) sketch or "yes (prime) minister" series  

one of the few times when real life makes more fun than staged comedy programmes..

the man what I wouldnt employ to fix a toilet in charge of the rigt wing movement

to dport A.S.A.Pt the 99.9 % of the cheap foreign labour force that were NOT going to be allowed to "remain" anyway.

if the naive electorate give this eejit more power then I am betting the "bent barista" 

will give you all MORE than you deserve..because the G*Bsh*te obviously thinks himself to be Dublins answer to "president trumpet"




trumpet   the man who really fits the slogan ; "the americant dream - the global nightmare",,,

  mind you careful the "jim wont fix it,, o Callaghan is in your horizon!  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eCqZ2zYXtNg


360713

monday ?  Housing Department, South Dublin County Council, County Hall, Tallaght, Dublin 24.

26 pages to IPO eejits.. 


6pm spice..with ?  OM?

Sat, Jul 11 • 9:00 PM – 11:00 PM (GMT+1)  Carlos?

🌟 Saturday Social Night @ House Dublin – Meet, Chat & Dance! 🌟

House 26-27 lesson street, 26-27 lesson street, Dublin.2, County Dublin D02 V306


football 10H??



... its simple the plaintiff sends a notice of claim for the conseqiuences of the "Justice Minister" (Jim o Callaghan) violations against the plaintiff

the "Minister" then sends 53 pages of junk in an attempt to "fast - track" deportation of the plaintiff!


260710/11 /12  to study Ministers violations of EU regulations & international protection act 2015, Minister & IPO staff affeceted by 2026 act changes ..policies leaning to the right wing..

comment “TO TRUST the Dublin government ministers &/or officers, employees & agents, and then use their “standard appeal” procedures already tainted   is the VIRTUAL equivalent of  a Jew in Berlin making an appeal against the gestapo to Adolf Hitller?”


40 years of stress, struggle & conflict, suffering   yet often overcoming and creating new opportunities despite the repetution of major or minor violations and loss!   expect ing sanctuary & protection, even at a “safe house” in consideration of the attacks  on his life  by nearby neighbours of the english govt and their agents & allies, USA, etc) With influence over much of Dublin establishment,  however the Dublin govt, its “protecting” agents have take over from the english as the evil protagonist to defends himself against! IN DESPERATION the applicant applied several times to non NATO states for extraction from the LACK of “protection” in Dublin...



260709  ..


great music , of probably the best era in my life for original sounds..  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JJWou1NdC3M

 so many great bands singers & musicians, and in life people were original,,  

in sport, society, politics... and now the majority  have no spirit of adventure, 

no creativity, are docile and surrendering the last bit s of their brain to "a.i"  (artificial insanity)


=======================


check through all CRSfu/ /outstanding claims.. (especially from apr 27)


FOIRequests@protectionappeals.ie

ipatdataprotection@protectionappeals.ie

eFileShare@protectionappeals.ie

registration@protectionappeals.ie

submissions@protectionappeals.ie

info@protectionappeals.ie

inews365@independent.ie

opinion@theguardian.com


TO ALL this DOES "concern"


as the so -called "Justice minister" and employed staff or agents who also cannot be trusted

and as we suspect another "steamrollering" action and by- passing of EU regulation procedures (again)'


we therefore copy response to this continued  IPO FARCE / VIOLATIONS by the DUBLIN government departments "concerned" to all departments of "appeal" to be sure you cannot ignore its existence  !!!!!!!!!!!!!



260708 ON THE RECORD


Server Not Found


Firefox can’t connect to the server at www.protoectionappeals.ie.

What can you do about it?


Try connecting on a different device. Check your modem or router. Disconnect and reconnect to Wi-Fi.






YOUR ref 2514010-IPPA-24  Person ref 1490610-24


APPEAL


I was handed (in person) by the centre manager a batch of papers dated 2 July  20206 -ON 11h on the 7th JULY 2026

Numerous pages which seemed to be put together in "panic" following a complaint against your minister Mr, J. O Callaghan

1. These documents are full of errors, omissions, bias, prejudice DISCIMINATION, and lies. typical of your department.

2. It states I should appeal via  the website at ;

https://www.protoectionappeals.ie/appeal-forms  WHICH IS NOT WORKING, when attempting  to connect on THIS day. (7.7..2026)

your covering  LETTER is signed;

P.P.

Emer. M. Davis

HEO

International <Protection< Office

ISD


I shall supply further details of my appeal prior to the 15 days after this receipt, thus before 21 JULY 2026


Christopher Richard SMITH F. Inst D


==================


postpbox for charles 15 . e31 (visa) aldi e5 drinks..etc



2607 007 Re: You need to send us documents

From

Stored with zero-access encryption

ChRi5mitH_FandU freelance strategic manager<ChRi5mitH_FandU@protonmail.com>

Star message

Sent

Has 1 attachment (112.19 KB)

15:34Tuesday, 7 July 2026 at 15:34

To

HMPOFDT4@hmpo.gov.uk

CC

Ana.Stojovic-Jankovic@fco.gov.uk

consular.podgorica@fcdo.gov.uk

Sean.Flaherty@fco.gov.uk

BCC

End-to-end encrypted

Bossx<bossx2026@proton.me>

End-to-end encrypted

Adam C. Smith Freedom e Union<ACSfu@protonmail.com>

Hide details

Tuesday, 7 July 2026 at 15:34

As stated several TIMES via email and  sent to you in the post, the attached is all i have remaining in my possession.


However if it helps, the I.P.O office of government today sent me a not with included number date  of the original passport ( they state  800073940 -) which the attached document replaced ?  

However, they mention the expiry date as 12 11 2014 , but, I seem to think I approached the embassy in July 2014  BUT it was finally reported as missing before the 25th July 2024 at the embassy to FCDO staff (including Ana S-J & SEan Flaherty (via email)  


PLEASE STOP attempting to find new reasons to delay this application!


ChRiS SMITH  ,F & U


============================================

CRSfu260708  Re: Your L&G Complaint CMP-043135

This REPLY, is WHY L & G need to be hauled before an investigation committee

having demanded and OBTAINED secure mail, this L & G individual (who denied alternative  means of transfer) during a period or more than year! is stating "L & G policy" which is contrary to COMMON sense, as stated several times why SECURE MAIL is required and as the post in Ireland is unstable, (i have seen envelopes thrown on doorsteps and dropped in the street by "mail men" etc) 


I maintain my complain


2607 007


retail.complaints@landg.com  2607 007 Re: BE SECURE Your L&G Complaint CMP-043135


thank you for your email, as you se this is the first time I have had an answer to this request for secure mail

 in several MONTHS! ..and I require that any correspodence cones vuia this methods, 

as "normal postal service" here is unstable, and not 100% sure,  if L & G have sent me any correspodence THIS YEAR, 

I have not received it, thus I ask that you send it ("again") 

a,s,a,p C.R.S 7th July 2026


From:retail.complaints@landg.com Mon, Jul 6 2026 14:24:52 BST To:"ChRi5mitH_FandU@protonmail.com" <ChRi5mitH_FandU@protonmail.com>Confidential

 

  Dear Mr Smith,

   

  I’m sorry you’ve had to contact us to complain. We will be looking into the concerns you’ve raised and following the process detailed in the link below.

   

  http://www.legalandgeneral.com/existing-customers/contact-us/making-a-complaint/ 

   

  We work through our complaints in date order but we endeavour to respond to you as soon as possible. Please note that we are currently taking about four weeks to respond to complaints.

  Within our final response we will consider all aspects of compensation where applicable (including backdating payments and any relevant interest). 

  If we can be of any help in the meantime, please email us at  retail.complaints@landg.com

  If you’re contacting us by email, please remember if you’re sending any personal, financial or banking information, this is not a secure method of communication.

   

  Kind Regards,

   

  Daniel Chamberlain 

      Complaints Consultant, Retail Operations 

   

  Dan.Chamberlain@LandG.com 0370 050 2616

  Legal & General, Four Central Square, Cardiff, CF10 1FS

  legalandgeneral.com

=====================================


support campaign for a stateless travel document (passport) ?


Hello Edward


in consideration of the 1948 UDHR articles (freedom of movement) would you support the campaign for a universal travel document 


(as I am "stateless) 


my background  ; see  https://xared.substack.com  &/or https://linktr.ee/bossxared 


my "conflict" with "the state" started in 1986,  (some "history£) attached


and the dark side..



260703 


guardian.letters@theguardian.com


ARL 260703 COMPLAINT v UK state government & others (inc cia agents related to Starmer?)

You realise that the complaint at ECHR will rarely affect the individual officers of that state, 

and a CIVIL action against the individuals is also lengthy and expensive UNLESS legal aid is possible

HOWEVER, I would propose talking to a contact at "the Guardian" who famously got involved with "Snowden" 

& others, as yours is probably more complicated BUT arguably a GREATER SCANDAL for the accused,

 its worth having a meeting with them, I will set it up a.s.a.p


and NOTICE of claim, versus the "Joke Barista" 

(supported by additional file at copy file claim v Dublin Govt Afi25725 

Fw: CRSfu260305 + Re: Christopher Richard Smith 1490610-24 )


email ; via ; info@justice.ie   cc;  admin-correspondence@ipo.gov.ie ; <JoanneMaher@courts.ie>  


=============


as someone who has been banned from most of the USA controlled media , I am not surprised, 

the USA never accept their violations of international law but then since day 1, on the net, 

arbitrability use “community standards” via f book, u tube ete etc to deny free speech and alternative opinion, 

and there is no proper appeal system, just like the UN, the UCJ, and the ECHR,,,  

and introduced the “artificial insanity” (“Ai”)  to ensure the violations have no human face ..


www.chrisenergy.livejournal.com


Silenced

Carole Cadwalladr 

3d

How to Survive the Broligarchy


Earlier this month, I “interviewed” Facebook whistleblower Sarah Wynn Williams at the Hay Festival

 where she remained silent throughout. There’s a deeper, more chilling story behind this 

that speaks to a future where tech bros don’t just evade our laws, they make them too. 


Facebook's silencing of a whistleblower shines a light on a private justice system 

and a "post-state" future where tech bros write the rules. Or as we call them, "laws"

Carole Cadwalladr

Jun 29, 2026

A note on who I am: I’m an investigative journalist who’s spent a decade reporting on the collision of technology 

and democracy including exposing the Facebook/Cambridge Analytica scandal for the Guardian and the New York Times. 

Two years ago, I called the alliance of Trump, Silicon Valley and a global axis of autocracy: a tech bro oligarchy, 

aka the Broligarchy. Please help me continue to expose it.



260702


Stored with zero-access encryption

ChRi5mitH_FandU freelance strategic manager<ChRi5mitH_FandU@protonmail.com>

Star message

plaints

Has 1 attachment (112.82 KB)

07:05Thursday, 2 July 2026 at 07:05

To

HMPOFDT4@hmpo.gov.uk

CC

consular.podgorica@fcdo.gov.uk

Ana.Stojovic-Jankovic@fco.gov.uk

Sean.Flaherty@fco.gov.uk

Encrypted by Proton Mail

boss-mecenter<boss-mecenter@protonmail.com>

Robin Loxley<a.robin.loxley@mailfence.com>

BCC

Encrypted by Proton Mail

Bossx<bossx2026@proton.me>


MORE BS from the passport office, are there any human beings there? or is this all "ai" robits??? (ONLY document attached) 


ChRiS SMITH  ,F & U

Freelance Strategic Manager & Eco-logistics REdGEMnetworking ; 1team & more

"From local to GLOW-BALL"   (LIVERPOOL & Worldwide)

Alternative publisher <BANNEDit mag>


Sent with Proton Mail secure email.


complaint 

from F & U n.g.o.  <boss-mecenter@protonmail.com>



=============


260701 Repeated COMPLAINT of UK govt prejudice  : Fw: 260630 Ref: > PEX 543 864 678X  *(Your lost or stolen passport application)

Ref: PEX 543 864 678X  application ; Christopher R. SMITH F. Inst D.


N.B 

      * Took 20 attempts(2 months) before the UK passport office accepted a "Verification of I.D"

there is history of violations by UK govt officials against the applicant!

the FCO uk or MNE embassy have all relevant data, which the passport office claim NOW to ignore?


to ARL, to include this latest "incident" in support of the claim dated 18th May 2026 at the E C H R (council of Europe) ?


e & o.e.

BMDub/NL260701 

260630 Re: > PEX 543 864 678X *(Your lost or stolen passport application)


From

Stored with zero-access encryption

ChRi5mitH_FandU freelance strategic manager<ChRi5mitH_FandU@protonmail.com>

Star message

Sent

Has 1 attachment (112.78 KB)

22:59Tuesday, 30 June 2026 at 22:59

To

HMPOFDT4@hmpo.gov.uk

CC

Ana.Stojovic-Jankovic@fco.gov.uk

Sean.Flaherty@fco.gov.uk

BCC

End-to-end encrypted

Bossx<bossx2026@proton.me>

Hide details

Tuesday, 30 June 2026 at 22:59


IF a HUMAN BEING is reading this , I wonder how it is possible for you to IGNORE the information YOU must already have on file/// ??? your FCO staff (cc) in the embassy Montengro supplied the emergency travel document and told me that would be sufficient to obtain a new passport , that was nor true as your Liverpool passport office declined when I returned to UK in 2025 via that emergency passport.


SO i can otherwise only reply from memory


the full name shown on the missing passport ; Christopher Richard Smith  (of course)

the year the passport was issued ( I think it was 2004) 

how and where the passport went missing  - I dont know  exaclty

the date it went missing I dont know as I did not attempt any travel - but I believe it was reported to the embassy (MNE) in July or august 202

if you already reported it missing to us – the lost or stolen reference number  ( ask your colleagues in Montenegro>?_  I do nt have that information

I BELIEVE this is a deliberate policy of the UK government to illegally deny me travel!




ChRiS SMITH  ,F & U

Freelance Strategic Manager & Eco-logistics REdGEMnetworking ; 1team & more

"From local to GLOW-BALL"   (LIVERPOOL & Worldwide)

Alternative publisher <BANNEDit mag>


Sent with Proton Mail secure email.


On Tuesday, 30 June 2026 at 15:14, Passport Office <passport.office@notifications.service.gov.uk> wrote:


HM Passport Office



Dear Christopher Smith,


Application reference: PEX 543 864 678X


We need some information before we can issue your replacement passport.


Send us details about this passport

Before we can create and send your new passport, we need some details about your old passport.


The details we need

You need to tell us:


the full name shown on the missing passport

the year the passport was issued

how and where the passport went missing

the date it went missing

if you already reported it missing to us – the lost or stolen reference number

By email

Send an email to HMPOFDT4@hmpo.gov.uk


When you send us the email, you must add PEX 543 864 678X to the subject line.


Remember – you must use the same email address you gave us in your application.


Do not reply directly to this email – it is from an unmonitored account. If you choose to send us an the email with the details we need, use the email address above.





260630  


am i rare ;  https://www.youtube.com/shorts/FoqTqI5LmJ8





for your info,..Denise i will aim to be at the lobby at 6.45 please be ready ok?



denise  e28 (vias) LIm er Ick sick ciggies fror Siroos..





OM, if I get removed suddenyly..  for your Info...  https://xared.substack.com/publish/posts/detail/202542047/share-center

& attached "fantasy his-story of ME" 




260629


Jim O'Callaghan, Ireland's Minister for Justice, Home Affairs and Migration, 

holds two primary addresses for his constituency and government duties.Department of Justice (Official/Ministerial Office)For official or government-related correspondence, contact the minister at:Department of Justice, Home Affairs and Migration51 St Stephen's Green, Dublin 2, D02 HK52Department of Justice WebsiteWeekly Advice Clinic (Constituency Office)For local issues and constituency inquiries in Dublin Bay South, the minister holds an advice clinic:St. Andrew's Resource Centre114/116 Pearse Street, City Quay, Dublin D02 PR44Time: Tuesdays, 6:00 PM – 7:00 PM (No appointment necessary)




---------------------------------------


Morning Linas, hope you are well, ai connected with John (garden) IF you like fantasies, i recommend the "fiction" film "Snowden" ....have a nice weekend

p.s. I respected you for driving me to cookstown & for atteneding my birthday (& vino)  much appreciated.. have a good weekend, best wishes


Kryz> i left my card , please save any unwanted/2nd hand clothes to be donated to homeless/disadvantaged..

send me a message if you have any to collect. where & when..


NOTICE OF claim


(See attached)


claims filed at the Small Claims court

Christopher Smith v Secure Management solutions (& their alias) Unit 84 Cookstown

Christopher Smith V Mr, Declan McKenna / "2 Gateway" (and their other trading names)  East Wall 



Jim O'Callaghan, Ireland's Minister for Justice, Home Affairs and Migration, has put his name to decisions that have violated the plaintiff

and as the court are unable or unwilling to compensate the plaintif and as his own CWS emplpyees are alo unwilling to 

assist with replayment of lost. stolen or disposed of belongings, assets & other items it is logical that the Minister should take

responsibility as he is acting OUTSIUDE of the EU laws governing someone i "Protocition" (International Protection office / IPAS "facilities) 


===============


Good afternoon, Mr Smith,


Unfortunately, we are unable to send all correspondence by email, as the system your policy is held on does not currently support this function.


For this reason, all correspondence relating to your policy will continue to be sent by post.


Kind Regards,


Fiona


260627  




...forward.. email to L and G  (all ) reminder..



 Forwarded Message -------

From: Paul Sheridan <paul@allprint.ie>

Date: On Monday, 30 June 2025 at 00:12

Subject: RE: Received : ChRiS 250628 Paul Quotation please?

To: International Residents Association committee E <EiRErace@pm.me>



> Hi Chris,

> Please find your quote below;

> 100 Copies of 4 page A4 newsletter, 1x A3 printed and folded.

> printed full colour on 130g silk. Cost €75.00

> Printed black only on 130g silk. Cost €55.00

> Additional loose A4 colour €35.00 extra

> Additional loose A4 black only €25.00 extra

> All prices based on print ready PDFS being supplied


===========================================================================


There is an element of truth in your text, BUT,,, it suited the business establishment & their political buddies to allow so many migrants in - to become cheap labour to do jobs the locals didnt want to do when the economy exploded back then one the gates were open and the IPO polices were relaxed probably the majority of imports were here only to make money & send it home as only ONE per cent have been "naturalized" ...  the IPAS staff are mostly contracted security & property companies who profit BIG from this scam, and those few refugees etc WHO REALLY need protection DONT get it, and are at risk from those who are supposted to be the "protectors"   these security companies etc are private agencies and 50 % are crooks!  thats the reality... BOTH sides are wrong.. but it suited the govt and business to let them in before,,, now the economy dips (- 12 % first quarter) the same old rhetoric & finger pointing comes to the fore - i have seen this repeated all over europe , wherever I lived  the same... the difference is that EIRE was a colony whereby most of the west european states were those that colonized and exploited the resources of the rest of the world...  i blame everyone!


========================================================================

@MS_SUPEREd_SUPPORTER_power

#1  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gy5oSt6bCSM 

​just watching film, "snowden" but it dont need that to know that the people give power to the few, 

and that is the core of every problem! best wishes to your channel , Frank!

@MS_SUPEREd_SUPPORTER_power

​most ppl are not ready to give up their "comfort"" to enable a truly FREE society, one which would mean they themselves must take responsibility for everything..

======= one of the saddest things is when I visit a local library and see teenagers (in debt with student loans) cramming for exams to get diplomas 

for jobs that wont exist, now because of the "Ai" that they are encouraged to use!


260625  

PEX 543 864 678X    Uk passport email & posted to Crby, & cws appeal PLus                    



 PEX 543 864 678X  <updates@passport.service.gov.uk>: connect to

    passport.service.gov.uk[143.204.55.41]:25: Connection timed out


be welcome... /  campaign poster https://clubliverpool.livejournal.com/5671.html  


Ady, I dont want to talk to you, I dont want to touch your bed, I dont want to see your face, you are racist.

Sam & Chappie touch your bed, without asking, but i am too white?... you dont live here more than 10% of the time, so how cacould I ask you. and what I do is NONE of your business

you handled my cup, but I warn you not to otouch my things again, charge your mobile elsewhere.. stay out of my way, because people who poke their noses into my life tend to find trouble.



Company officials 2-12 lord edward st


============


260623   updates@passport.service.gov.uk


now that you seem to have "accepted" somone to verify me, (even though your FCO provided me with a travel document 3 years ago) 

i would like to know the status of my application, and why you delay its issue, contrary to the articles of the UDHR (1948) & the ECHR articles?


260622 ... 


ady, He is rarely here to ask, of the 4 months or more in this room, he has been here to sleep maybe 3 weeks in total,  if i can get to the plug, 

Sam doesnt ask him but hes is not white..

he moves my things (including handles my cup) to charge his mobile, but  i will "distrub" the bed underneath when I change the bed sheet , 

or you can show me otherwise.. 


linas "speculations & fantasies"...


====================


your reference letter 18/06/2026


Dear Mr JOHN Deane AP,SWA Review officer, National Community Welfare Office, SLIGO


The appeal was sent to your colleagues in Bray, are you answering for them also?


In your 2nd paragraph you make reference to "Review officer who has been appointed by the Minister"  IS THIS THE SAME MINISTER WHO CAUSED MY LOSSES

(NOT ONLY BELONGINGS BUT CONTRARY TO eu REGULATIONS, PUT ME ON THE STREET FOR 4 DAYS) ?  IF SO THEN I QUESTION THIS WHOLE PROCESS & DECISION!


I always find it amusing how quickly those in government can apparently reject claims  but can ALSO act against peoples INSTANTLY , whilst always delaying "good news"..(rare that they are)


Am I to suppose your letter is rejecting the TWO  lines of appeal that I was told open to me, as I find it confusing that you refer to the "REASONS" of the

"designated person"  BECAUSE I have not received a response from my email dated 10th Juen 2026 to that entity.


I have not received any explanation or REPORT giving "REASONS" for this apparent rejection!


IF I correctly understand that your department is a part of the same government that employed staff at Unit 81 who disposed of a large black bag  full of winter clothes etc, witnessed by another person (the driver) who took me to collect those things your colleagues stole or disposed of, illegally..


?? and that you do not find the circumstances (that were explained in full)  exceptional enough to compensate for the LOSS caused by your colleague & Garda (community officer) and overlooked by your colleagues at Garda Tallacht and even IGNORED the Superintendent right up to the PRESIDENT of your nation.


That your court have allowed the accused to employ solicitors to distract the court from the facts, and the actual & factual loss  cannot be seen as "exceptional" is to me NOT "exceptional" and typical of the attitude of government, at local, national & international level, including the E C H R Strasbourg.


IF MY claim does not relate to "EXCEPTIONAL CIRCUMSTANCES" I shudder to think what other violation your colleagues can commit against me, that actually qualify.

so much for IRISH sanctuary & "Protection" ""

sincerely,

============================


260621  

https://www.meetup.com/boss-x-pirates-clan-friends/events/315072669



------


============================


CRSfu260617

This proposal could save your company upwards of 30,000 euros per annum AND reduce residents complaints considerably

improving the atmosphere in the reception/litchen 100% !

____----------------------------------------------------#


Identity details received  Application reference

PEX 543 864 678X


What happens next

Your referee has provided details to help us confirm your identity. We’re checking these details.


If your referee is not a UK or Irish passport holder

You’ll also need to send us a colour photocopy of their US, Commonwealth or EU (non-Irish) passport’s photo page. Write your full name and application reference on the back of the photocopy.


Consider using signed for delivery and send it to:


HM Passport Office

INT-EDP-LS

PEX 543 864 678X

Long Croft Road

Corby

NN18 8UA

UK


Application history

Form confirming identity received 6:09pm on 16 June 2026

Identity details received 6:09pm on 16 June 2026

Email sent to person confirming your identity 8:08pm on 14 June 2026

Email sent to person confirming your identity 7:07am on 11 June 2026

Email sent to person confirming your identity 7:57am on 8 June 2026

Email sent to person confirming your identity 7:44am on 5 June 2026

Email sent to person confirming your identity 9:33am on 31 May 2026

Email sent to person confirming your identity 8:06am on 25 May 2026

Email sent to person confirming your identity 8:27am on 18 May 2026

Email sent to person confirming your identity 8:08am on 12 May 2026

Email sent to person confirming your identity 8:19am on 5 May 2026

Email sent to person confirming your identity 7:19am on 30 April 2026

Email sent to person confirming your identity 7:46am on 27 April 2026

Person not eligible 9:52pm on 26 April 2026

Email sent to person confirming your identity 8:33am on 23 April 2026

Email sent to person confirming your identity 8:32am on 21 April 2026

Person not eligible 9:30pm on 20 April 2026

Email sent to person confirming your identity 7:50am on 20 April 2026

Email sent to person confirming your identity 7:19am on 17 April 2026

Email sent to person confirming your identity 6:51am on 15 April 2026

Email sent to person confirming your identity 8:30am on 14 April 2026

Ask someone to confirm your identity 8:17am on 14 April 2026

Application submitted 8:17am on 14 April 2026

Application reference

PEX 543 864 678X

Tell us what you think

Fill in a survey about this service








ARL260617


Sunday was "World Refugee day"  not promoted so much by your media/ > ?  MY colleague who is managing Sports activities

at a Dublin migrant accommodation centre, could not supply his registered Team for the "Sport against Racism"    7 a side tournament because your Dublin 

businesses required these "refugees & migrants"  to WORK, bevcause Irish pwople dont want to work on sunday morning..

AS usual when there are economic or political pressures applied anywhere I have lived, the "foreigners" are blamed,

HOWEVER it has suited the "immigration dept" in Dublin have deliberately ALLOWED migrants (without threat) to pur

into the low paid jobs that locals dont want. One of the by-products is that TRULY Threatened "Refugatives" are NOT proetced

by their the "International Protection office " nor the . International "protection" accommodation servioce staff" 

(whose obvious aim iis to supply Dublin business with cheap labout, contrary to the intention of the EU directives, 

this sham should be closed  down and manned by government employees made accountable for the fraud daily exploited by

the private companies contarcted via IPO/IPAS(s)




260615


appropriate? the local Ranelaugh arts "atmosphere" after joining the recent arts festival INSPIRED me to write the following extracted from my 

"Refugative" book (pending"



....."Mr Inappropriate"...  someone said "its your 73rd Birthday?"

 but I felt somewhere between 16 and 10,000 years old.. this universe isnt ontl hot or cold.. but I dont need to rhyme,,

how importnat is my time?... tis isnt a poem, it doesnt need a title, just like doign "GOOD" doesnt need a result.. 

am I a genius, no one would tell me that if its true, certainly not whilst I am alive..


I do not need a "bucket list" .. most likely i would prefer MY "feck it list".... is this a theme for an "open mic" 

and why dont we call it "MIKE"?

so I could talk about my "universal depotattions to the earth as if it was "OZ".... "

,,, but the audience didnt exactly BOND with me when I proposed my "abolish nationality"  petition..

or react to the "old man" poem..why should these suburbanites care ?  in a world lead by "artificial insanity" ("A.i")


why is it news that a president or PM talk shyte? has it ever been different in my lifetime.. ? 

perhaps JFK but wasnt his brother Bobby, "the better man"? .,,, I Do "GOOD" but I am not "nice"  

I WILL (and DO) playy HARD.. especially at THEIR game of life.. not  a "game of thrones" more a "game of thorns"


So, THEY can write me off and say, he is old, so he has nothing to lose.. and ignore my claims or wisdom..

well I won and lost a lot..or rather they stole most of it.. 

but in a world of geneocide, material obsession , image, pollution & insanity of WAR.. 

...my expectation of Justice is hope over experience..


and so, I write this for myself, of that my last living relative, Ben, my Irish grandson, may see value in my world..

but as my last words may well repeat the "advice of Brian"  ,,, who shouted to the crowd; 

"do NOT follow me, Do NOT follow anybody,YOU ARE ALL INDIVIDUALS "  ...and the crowd called bacj in (almost) unison;

 "YES, WE ARE ALL individuals... !  ...except one voice which followed wit " I'm NO!" ... (was that MY voice too?)





=========


https://clubliverpool.livejournal.com/6223.html



]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]

be welcome 


260706  HY Denise,


Just to let you know I followed up your complaint at "Generator"


gave a written note of your complaint to the day-Manager (*different to the one on duty when you left)  "Carlos"


although everyone who avoids responsibility only seems to have a first name (& even that is doubtful)


he SAID he would check it out..


anyway he has YOUR details so IF anything they will reply to you, hopefully! 


ciao




Denise, are you safe at home now...?  best wishes to Ken & yourself... 

 if you "need" to remember "my story" ..here is a short video -

 that you may need to PAUSE to be able to absorb & "read between the lines"  

How the "Anti-ChRiS" became the "REFUGATIVE"  <  > 

  ..dont worry about keeping promises with a return visit, of course I am pleased to meet you again, or even take a tour of Ireland together BUT you enjoy whatever you can.... I am taking it day by day, ...i am lucky to be alive!


ciao ChRiS



0177 889373 99



I could not accommodate Denise to sleep at my location, but pleased to have HOSTED her during her time in Ireland with some guidance & assistance...  so as I like to do with "special guests" my "attempt at a rhyme-reference" ;-

" Denise could not stay at my accommodation"

I do not have a "nation"

she came to visit Ireland & me

took a train some of this country to see....


a worry when sick in Lim er ick"

her DNA was well spread ;)

but thankfully recovered, she said...

hope we meet again one day

hope she is the first of many that visit this way"


ChRiS


to "meet up" (anonymous?) 

your email states ; Please provide your Case ID: "a75ffe84-8886-47d2-bae8-b01e9fadd9ca" and any details that are relevant to your appeal and that, in your view, warrant a different response from Meetup.


according to International LAW  any such complaint by an organisation or institution 

must explain the DETAIL of the "problem" ..  therefore YOU MUST, by law, EXPLAIN WHAT the problem is, 

what text exactly is concerned,  and not just blandly state "community standards" 


===============================


260710/11  int protection act 2015, Minister & IPO staff affeceted by 2026 act changes ..policies leaning to the right wing..

comment “TO TRUST the Dublin government ministers &/or officers, employees & agents, and then use their “standard appeal” procedures already tainted   is the VIRTUAL equivalent of  a Jew in Berlin making an appeal against the gestapo to Adolf Hitller?”


40 years of stress, struggle & conflict, suffering   yet often overcoming and creating new opportunities despite the repetution of major or minor violations and loss!   expect ing sanctuary & protection, even at a “safe house” in consideration of the attacks  on his life  by nearby neighbours of the english govt and their agents & allies, USA, etc) With influence over much of Dublin establishment,  however the Dublin govt, its “protecting” agents have take over from the english as the evil protagonist to defends himself against! IN DESPERATION the applicant applied several times to non NATO states for extraction from the LACK of “protection” in Dublin...




================================


but...I will help YOU any way I can , and its best if we are not seen to be "friendly"


I sent you the attached "my FANTASY his story" but the DARK side ...

not only the 1986 attack on my life, wife , theft of my assets (values over 1 million), belongings, property & 8 companies...destroyed.


my wife died "in care" of the UK state in 2005, they cremated her..on my birthday ..

both my parents, oldest SON, sister died without explanation at the same hospital, 

parents went there for simple procedures and yet didnt survive their "treatment"

I believe they were not cared for properly, because of me..


my 2 brothers were more than 10 years older, they disappeared with no trace..

my best french friend died suddenly of an unknown 24 hour  virus.

my german friend lost her job in the Freiburg town hall, because of her association with me

the Uk state rarely assasinates anyone publicly, but..

in 1987 a business associate who wanted to help me, died ina private plane crash, unexplained cause.


3 other children were " extracted" from my life..


i have had to change email address 100  times, my social media was banned, internet cafes servers crashed

phones were hacked etc etc.. since 1986... 


my belongings were stolen by "government /or agents"  

in Freiburg, In Alsace (France), 3 times in Montenegro, (after the USA bought the govt, and opened a NATO base)

and I cant risk living in NATO countries , (as I have a claim against NATO for 5000,000 euros..


and updated the UK government owe me more than 10 million GBP! i will never see ....!


==========================================================================================


john gsrden 0863 010 16  unlimited weedings, whats the plan next sunday, am I your "DJ"?

 


==================


 Nightingale (2014), both of which garnered him critical acclaim.

 He also achieved praise for his roles as Louis Gaines in The Butler (2013), Seretse Khama in A United Kingdom (2016) and Robert Katende in Queen of Katwe (2016). 

He has also played supporting roles in the films Rise of the Planet of the Apes (2011), The Help (2011), Lincoln (2012), Red Tails (2012),                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          


----------------


=======================================comms (seperate file)

“Stateless, but I am not in a state...”




I AM KELT but not yet “verified”


if they treat me as a terrorist , UNPROTECTED, why are you NOT terrified?


Living in an IPO dorm


with imperfect strangers


why dont your leaders wont accept the dangers? (to me?)




so, I am “old, male  & white” so no one CARES


WE all NEED to REBEL


why am I the only one who DARES?




AS  i am considered “OLD”


so, they think thats (only) why i can BE so BOLD!


I HATE your “black & tan Establishment” Dublins fascist Garda, & all government too


find me a “safe house” or I might SUE, you!




U N , E U & its ICJ have NO TEETH


USA, & your ministers VIOLATE, the policeman is a crook or a THIEF




but my humour is strong


though my heart gives a sigh, sing a song


IS MY END, truly NIGH? will i really die?


Until then, I MUST ALWAYS ASK YOU..(& “THEM” ).WHY?

================================



“Ezekiel 25:17. 


"The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. 

Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of the darkness.

 For he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children.

 And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger 

those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know who I am when I lay my vengeance upon you."   



----


“Almost everything will work again if you unplug it for a few minutes, including you.”

— Anne Lamott

====================                       


                

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

re-located by force, but the FORCE is still with .....ME & F U